Monday, November 11, 2013

We've Gotta Get This Going

#PhotoCred -- Melissa Layland and Tara West
I guess we're getting married this week, so now would be an appropriate time to start a blog. Ainsley and I tried to write out this fascinating introductory post but that was a month ago. Instead I am going to write this so we can actually start blogging about all these cool things that make us say "This would be a great blog post."

We really don't care if you read our blog or not. It's mostly just a written compilation of our thoughts, plans and adventures that allow you to look into our lives without having to sound amused once the stories and ramblings start to bore you. This way you can know as little or as much as you'd like. And maybe if you're lucky (and spend adequate time with us) you too will find your own adventures with us posted here. Or if you'd rather not we can manage that too.

So here goes nothing ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... BLAST OFF! (This phrase is a throwback to my preschool days)

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to be the first comment....eric...get out.....I totally want to know what is going on in your lives. Your getting married in like 4 days!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brandon! I have blog as well but haven't been keeping up with it Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!!! I'm following you in a creepy stalker-like way... And by "Following you" I actually mean 'I'm now a follower of your Blog.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have anything cool to say but that's okay cuz I'm just your dad. I don't have to be cool. Congratulations! See you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete